Tuesday 4 October 2011

Pop Quiz: French Person

Fort Paradox Pop Quiz: French Person

Q: Describe yourself in five words?
French: Romantic, Dashing, Heroic, French, Garlic.

Q: What's your favourite colour?
French: Ze red, ze white, and ze blue.

Q: Favourite number?
French: 1066.

Q: What do you miss most from your life before Fort Paradox?
French: Ze cooking.  Zere eez no passion in ze cooking 'ere.

Q: What do you enjoy most about life on board Fort Paradox?
French: Ze customisable rooms.  I can 'ave my own Paris, in my own room.

Q: What would your perfect day be like?
French: I wish I could be zere when a car eez built zat lasts for over 20 minutes before exploding!

Q: Where would you most like to visit?
French: Moscow.

Q: And finally: do you know what the phrase 'teetotal' means?
French: Non.

No comments:

Post a Comment