Tuesday 12 July 2011

Pop Quiz: Fred Nagg

Fort Paradox Pop Quiz: Fred Nagg

Q: Describe yourself in five words?
Nagg: Displeased…About…Being…Mindlessly…Interviewed

Q: What's your favourite colour?
Nagg: Hmm… The edge of ultra violet is great. Especially if you like Niquee parasitology, which incidentally, I do.

Q: Favourite number?
Nagg: Why would anyone want a favourite number?

Q: What do you miss most from your life before Fort Paradox?
Nagg: My work. I also miss Harry and the rest of my friends. In fact, there's one thing that I wouldn't really miss about my old life, BUT HE FOLLOWED ME ON!

Q: What do you enjoy most about life on board Fort Paradox?
Nagg: Uuuggh… I don't know. The food tastes funny, the job's boring, and locals are downright odd. That said, as a speciologist, a sentient Forklift and a talking toilet roll holder are fascinating.

Q: What would your perfect day be like?
Nagg: Up at 5:00am, do a good day's work out in the field, somewhere really nice like Ll'aana 4, then back home, bath, stiff milkshake, find that George Darlan is on holiday, evening stroll, bed.

Q: Where would you most like to visit?
Nagg: D'know, really. I get to go to loads of interesting places. Wall Street might be interesting, if Earth wasn't out-of-bounds for tourism. I'd like to meet a human banker. They sound a fascinating sub-species…

Q: And finally: Wound you agree that the great Dr. W.Q Mallard is a superb captain?
Nagg:
I feel slightly uneasy about answering that question… Who is this interviewing me anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment