Tuesday 2 August 2011

Pop Quiz: Oney

Fort Paradox Pop Quiz: Oney

Q: Describe yourself in five words?
Oney: Errm. I'm not in five words… I'm in a room thingy with a microphone in front of me.

Q: What's your favourite colour?
Oney: Red. It's the colour of my shirt, and it's amazing and very brainy.

Q: Favourite number?
Oney: 18. And 1. Both really.

Q: What do you miss most from your life before Fort Paradox?
Oney: Guns. And the life restorator. And Moonwater. I'd kill for some Moonwater right now.

Q: What do you enjoy most about life on board Fort Paradox?
Oney: I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS *beep*ING PLACE!!!!! I HAVE TO RUN AROUND CLEANING EVERYTHING AND I'VE GOT TO LOOK AFTER GAVIN WHO'S JUST A *beep* HEAD ON A *beep* STICK FROM *beep* THREE GROUP!

Q: What would your perfect day be like?
Oney: Kill all my enemies, then have a massive drunken party with all my agents, which ends with Carrots the android getting blown up.

Q: Where would you most like to visit?
Oney: Now?

Q: Well, yes, I suppose…
Oney: The bar.

Q: And finally: What's your favourite film series?
Oney: The 2005 Maximus reboot saga. They're well awesome…

No comments:

Post a Comment